#1 Rated Low Maintenance Deck Materials from Clubhouse Decking
THE LEADING BRAND OF LOW MAINTENANCE DECK MATERIALS
In the brightest sunshine or in the coolest shade, Clubhouse® PVC Decking makes a statement with an exceptional natural wood look with deep grain embossing, in two stunning collections for members only.
Clubhouse® PVC decking’s proprietary formulation sandwiches a stronger, more dense cell structure with the finest protective cap stock in the industry for incredible results. Superior strength. A limited lifetime warranty with fade and stain coverage for 25 years.* Clubhouse® Decking is code approved – Code Compliance Research Report CCRR 0175.
And the kind of stunning natural woodgrains and finishes for your decking that will keep them talking at the Club for years to come.
The Hardwood Collection
Four distinctive variegated grains that mix or match to give your clubhouse a truly unique feel that’s all your own.
The EarthTone Collection
Four style-driven solid shades that bring the look of painted luxury without the need for painted maintenance. A bright way to make set the mood with a backdrop of color.
Integrated Design Options
Clubhouse® PVC Decking Materials by Thermo-Seal Vinyl Products also provide members with a unique set of design options superior to plastic decking.
Clubhouse® PVC decking offers a choice of board styles – Solid and hidden fastener board options for picture-perfect installation
The Dual-color, dual embossed planks provide multiple design options with one board:
Clubhouse® Decking offers a wide range of solid and variegated colors. The low gloss-woodgrain finish also helps with skid resistance
What Makes Clubhouse® the Hottest Club in Decking Circles?
It’s the innovation behind the beauty.
- Clubhouse® Decking is 100% PVC and contains no wood or wood fillers… and no wood related problems like insect damage or rot.
- Up to 25% lighter than most wood composites.
- Our proprietary Korelite™ technology creates a unique, dense cell structure providing superior strength and a more solid underfoot feel than the competition. Korelite also helps keep moisture out and reduces the opportunity for degradation from mold, mildew, freezing, and thawing, unlike composite decking
- The industry-leading and time-tested SunShield® technology protects your Clubhouse® deck from the harsh effects of the sun including UV resistance and fade protection, resistance to cracking and brittleness, and surface degradation.
- And Clubhouse® PVC decking features a limited lifetime warranty with 25-year fade and stain protection backed by Clubhouse Deck & Rail— a global leader in world-class engineering with 75 years of industry experience.
- The result is a handsome, hardworking addition to any home that will withstand the harsh effects of any climate and retain color and grain. And always cleans up easily with common household cleaners.
- When you select Clubhouse® PVC Decking, you join a sustainable drive toward environmental sensitivity and earth-friendly practices.
- Clubhouse Decking’s rich colors and exceptional wood grain look never require painting or staining.
- Clubhouse® PVC decking does not require harsh chemicals to clean and maintain its fresh look for years to come.
- SunShield® cap is formulated to withstand the harsh effects of weather and ultraviolet light ensuring a long life.
*Made in the USA*